Monday, June 7, 2010

Endless Wall

Yesterday I took a much deserved rest day and did some exploring at a new wall called endless wall. I started out the morning finishing up some school work and relaxing. It was raining on and off, pretty dreary day but nice day for a trail run. I started out at the Kaymoor trail head and ran to the Fayettville town park, about an 8 mile epic. I stopped as this amazing suspended bridge and I ended up taking a loop in this rainforest area. It was raining the whole time but the canopy of the trees kept me nice and cool, pretty tranquil for a rest day. We hiked to endless wall in the afternoon and saw some phenomenal routes. Quintessential is probably the sickest route in the new and follows this gorgeous orange face. We are heading back out there today to run on some classic 12's and maybe a photog opportunity or two.  Many updates to come tonight, as we set out today on a mission.

1 comment: