Thursday, June 10, 2010

Worst Day EVER (well...almost)

The past two days have been epic. I would go into full detail but I just typed it all out and the computer erased it. everything. basically I went to summersville lake for a full day of crushing and got some revenge on tobacco road (12b). I blew the final crux move on the onsight the other day but i sent it first go yesterday. Due to the humidity and rain, everything began to sweat and my onsight dreams of narcissus (12a) were crushed. I did however make significant progress on apollo reed, only 2 hanging it and falling while going to the anchors! Super tired and with the rock basically unclimbable, we leave early to a pleasant surprise in the parking lot. Both front tires completely flat. I change one and drive down the road to the nearest service station. I have roadside assistance with my insurance and got a tow and was maybe just thinking a plug for the tires? no. After all everything is closed and I'm nowhere, in the middle of nowhere. no cell service. thats not too bad. Until we show up to the body shop/junkyard/mudpit/trailer park where I will be spending the night in my injured house. Not to bad. Until I am informed that the power will be shut off in thirty minutes after the shop opens for some line maintenance all day. They end up having a generator and 2 hours and 2 new tires later I am off on the road. I drive all the way back to bama and I am exhausted. 2 days of college orientation and then I'm back at the new for the rest of the month. Get psyched! Below are pictures of the whip:


No comments:

Post a Comment