Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello World

So as many of you know, I left for the New River Gorge yesterday. I created this blog to kind of give an insight into the world that I live in, a world of climbing. For the next month I will be living, breathing, and sleeping climbing (out of my truck, which was very very comfortable last night). Thanks to my dad for the sweet setup that we both built, and yes I will post pictures later. But anyways back to the trip. I stopped over in a rest area just south of knoxville around midnight last night and had some much needed sleep. I now only have to drive the remaining 4 hours today, which will put me there around noon. I can barely drive I am so psyched to be up there for a month that I can barely drive now. More adventures to come.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome adventures, awesome experience! Way to get out of this po dunk of a town . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. wondering why you didn't name the blog hillbilly.....

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to keeping up with you on your adventure!

    ReplyDelete